Et voila! More information regarding our July Foodie Trip to Paris! Our partner hotel is The Hotel du Jeu de Paume situated in the romantic Latin Quarter.
Guests who join us on our trip can stay in any accommodation they wish. The city has hundreds of options; from the Hotel Intercontinental to quaint B&Bs or even renting an apartment for the week living like a local, for those wishing to take the guess work out of finding accommodation we have organised a partnership with a local hotel as an option for some of our guests who want to take the guess work out of finding and booking a place to stay.
More about our partner hotel:
- The Hotel du Jeu de Paume is a charming four star hotel on the Île St Louis within walking distance to some of the most famous areas of Paris like le Marais and le Quartier Latin and just a quick stroll along the Seine from our home base of La Cuisine Paris.
- As its name suggests, the hotel is housed in a renovated former Royal tennis court, built under Louis XIII, at the beginning of the 17th century. Offering 27 rooms 27 rooms and 3 suites, all of which are elegantly decorated and equipped with a full bathroom, minibar, flat screen LED TV, phones, and free WiFi access, the Jeu de Paume is a comfortable base for your week exploring Paris.
We have secured a block of rooms at a special rate which will be held for us until May 15th.
- 4 single rooms at €153/night
- 4 double “standard” rooms at €234/ night
- 2 double “superior” rooms at €261/ night
Find out more about this lovely hotel on their website (http://jeudepaumehotel.com/
The Atmosphere in the Latin Quarter!
The hotel terrace
Interior shots of the hotel.