Greetings from a sunny Paris – the sun seems to have graced us with its presence and it seems like it will stay with us all week!
Today was another day spent exploring; tomorrow we get our hands dirty in the kitchen at La Cuisine Paris so we are very excited! And we get to meet the whole group tomorrow morning!
Today we had fun at:
- The Louvre -if you get there EARLY (like 9am!) you can see the Mona Lisa without the throngs of people in front of you
- The end of the Tour de France! Hooray for Bradley Wiggins!!
- We ate some garlic laden escargots -delish! You must visit restaurant Vins Des Pyrenees when you are in Paris
- Visited the largest synagogue in Paris and got a private tour-which was a nice surprise.
- Drank red vino (that’s a daily given!) and drank lots more coffee paired with more croissants-we can’t control our selves.