Gift A Culinary Experience this Holiday
Finding gifts ideas each year can be difficult. As a strong believer in gifting experiences and time with my loved ones I wanted to offer some culinary gift ideas for everyone on your list. Call us to purchase a Gift Certificate 416-262-3400 or book a class online. Gift Certificates can be emailed out or picked up in store.
- The Chocolate Lover – We have a Retro-Cream Pies Class which includes chocolate filings, in Doughnut Class we dunk in melted chocolate and we there’s chocolate chips in our Cannoli Class fun. Stay tuned as we’re adding a Chocolate Bar Class to the schedule for spring.
- The Italian Food Lover – Chef Francesco Lagi is coming from Italy again this January to teach a Tuscan Dessert Class making specialites from the Chianti region. He’s also hosting a Tuscan Dinner Party. We will teach everyone a few Italian words during class so come prepared to leave the classes chatting in Italiano.
- The Budding Cake Decorator – Gift this person a Cake Decorating Class with our expert cake decorator. From the basics of learning how to mask and decorate a cake to our more advanced Sculpted Cake Classes coming in the spring. Any cake lover will appreciate a few hours of expert instruction.
- Your Little Chefs – Children under the age of 13 are encouraged to come to classes with their parents. Give your budding chefs a hands-on experience on how to make Pies, Croissants or Decorate Cupcakes. Quality time with a parent or family member will be a memorable event that they can look forward to. Children over the age of 13 can also enjoy classes on their own, they may love the Bread or Éclairs Class.
- Your Loved One – Our Valentine’s Day Classes are up and ready for you to share with your loved one. Actually any class is better with someone you love, even grandma or Aunty Betty.
- The French Pastry Lover – Our Croissant and Parisian Macaron classes provide a fun and enjoyable environment to master pastry skills that Julia Child would approve of.
- The Gluten Lover and Gluten-Free Friend – Our Bread Class fills your belly with fresh rolls and focaccia during a three hour informative and hands on evening. And for those living a gluten free lifestyle or want to know more about it, let our holistic nutritionist and expert teach you to bake some delicious gluten free treats in our Gluten Free Baking Class.
There are more classes being added in the next few weeks so stay tuned for more dates. Call us to purchase a Gift Certificate 416-262-3400 or book online.