Led by certified Read Seal Pastry Chef, Chef Lindsey will entertain and educate you on all things pastry during this
Week one: Cookie Fundamentals: Scottish Shortbread, Spicy Ginger Molasses Cookies & Chewy Triple Chocolate Dunkers
Week two: Classic French Puff Pastry & Apple-Almond Tart-Tatin
Week three: Soufflé style flourless chocolate & Molten Cakes
Week four: Cheesecake basics and perfect plating
Week five: Chipotle chocolate truffles & marshmallow squares
Week six: Braided Breads
- Dates: Tuesday February 21st – Tuesday March 28th (Every Tuesday for 6 weeks)
- Time: 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Cost: $450 includes six lessons, all food costs and delicious results to take home. No tools or equipment required
- BOOK NOW
Roller waitresses, jukeboxes and cream pies! Some things should never change, especially this classic timeless dessert. In this class you will master the art of making a flaky pie dough from scratch, and filling it with piles and piles of homemade coconut and chocolate filling. If that’s not enough you will make it hard for yourselves to close your boxes with another thick layer of cream. This creamy, classic will definitely be a hit at any dinner party, that is if nobody eats it before it arrives.
- Date: Sunday January 15th
- Time: 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Cost: $95.00 per person
- Book Now
Our Annual Kids March Break Culinary Camp is Back! Monday March 13-Friday March 17
Includes all food, activities and healthy snacks
Time: 9am-3.30pm (drop off from 8.30am available)
MONDAY: Introduction to Cupcake Decorating
TUESDAY: The wonderful world of Pie Making
WEDNESDAY: Crazy Cookie Decorating
THURSDAY: Pasta Making & Pasta Eating (at lunch)
FRIDAY: Cake Decorating
Camp includes, dance parties, crafts, park visits, games and more. Suitable for ages 4-12.
Come join us on Sunday December 18th from 10:00 – 12:00 p.m. for this classic holiday dessert class and you will be as hooked as we are. In this class you will be mixing and baking our signature light a fluffy chiffon batter, slathering on the cream, then we’ll roll our way to a tasty masterpiece.
Hey everyone, check out this amazing Canadian Gift Guide our friends from Hattitude Jewellery put together. Check it out for ideas, inspiration and shop local this holiday season -we’ve also been featured for our classes and cakes. There’s lots of adorable eye candy!
All members of Le Dolci staff will also gladly accept gifts from this link too 🙂 And, if you’re so inclined, spread the word and share the guide so we can support our #canadianmakers. www.canadianmakers.ca
Thanks for all your amazing support this year xoLisa & Team Le Dolci.
There is still time to sign up for our Parisian Macarons Class this Saturday Nov. 26th, 9:30-11:30am. There are only a few spots left. Chef Shai will teach you how to make these beauties from start to finish!
BLACK FRIDAY SALE – PURCHASE HERE
Starting midnight November 24, 2016 buy a $150 gift certificate online and receive $200! Check out our Black Friday SALE!
Give the Gift of a Culinary Experience! Purchase $150 and receive $200 to use towards any of our Baking, Decorating & Pastry Classes.
- Purchase a $150 Gift Certificate online and receive $200.
- Redeemable for any of our classes throughout the year, commencing January 2017.
- Get all your holiday shopping done with us as our culinary classes are great for anyone from the ages of 12 and up.
- Our classes include: macarons, pies, summer/winter tarts, cake decorating, naked cake decorating, doughnut fun and many more.
- Not applicable to any private parties, camps or products.
- Sale begins Friday November 25th until Sunday November 27th.
- Gift Certificates purchased through the Black Friday Sale must be redeemed by January 2018. We’d love to see you in a class soon!
Our Ginger Couple Poppy & Eddie and our Sweet & Spicy Pretzel Mix are in a lovely artisan food gift box from our friends @FoodiePages order one today for the holiday season