Buttercream Flower Cupcake Class
Come along to our Buttercream Flower and Cupcake Masterclass
This class is PERFECT FOR ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS! And you will achieve all this in just ONE day! Wow!
We will pre-bake cupcakes for you and buttercream so you can get to the super fun decorating part. This class is instructed by one of our very talented teachers. What a great way to spend a day! Plus, the best part is, you will bring home fully decorated delicious cupcakes that YOU will have created.
In this class, you will learn:
– How to pipe onto cupcakes
– The method of how to make Swiss Meringue Buttercream
– How to prepare your piping bags for decorating
– How to use essential cake decorating equipment to create flower shapes, petals, and leaves
You will go home with:
– 12 vanilla cupcakes that you will have decorated yourself
– New understanding of swiss meringue buttercream
– New skills in decorating using very trendy techniques and designs
– An understanding of piping tips, couplers and other decorative tools
-An understanding on how to replicate buttercream flowers
- Vanilla cake recipe, swiss meringue buttercream recipe, and a guide to buttercream flowers recipe emailed to you after class.
The pictures are for display purposes only. Your teacher will talk you through design elements in any picture shown, but for efficient running of this class, you will be guided by her in terms of design.
All ingredients and equipment, including transport boxes, for your cupcake master class are provided, you do not need to bring anything with you. The teacher will ensure that you work at a pace suitable for you.
If in doubt about your suitability for this class, please call us to discuss before you book a place.
If you would like, you can bring a large bag to carry your cupcakes home. We provide sturdy plastic cupcake holders, but you may find it easier to carry your cupcakes in a reusable tote bag especially if taking public transit to class.
In this class you will learn:
How to fill and handle a piping bag and you will learn to make:
- Mum Flowers using a petal tip
- Ruffles with a petal tip
- Rosettes with closed star tip
- Swirls with closed star tip
- Stars with star tip
- Leaves with a leaf tip
- Water Lilies using a leaf tip
To attend this class, as with all in-person classes, you must show proof of full vaccination, as per the Ontario regulations commencing September 22, 2021. More information will be provided to you once you’ve completed your registration.
Please note that we do NOT allow video recording of our classes, though photos are encouraged. Please use our hashtag #ledolci when posting your class creations on social media.