Looking for unique team building ideas Toronto?
Le Dolci’s Team Building Events
- Grand Cake Challenge: teams are given all the tools and supplies required to design, build and decorate a cake masterpiece, based on a customized theme. Prizes are awarded for creativity, teamwork and execution.
- Iron Cupcake Challenge: teams cycle through three cupcake-centric challenges including: Toronto’s Tallest Cupcake – a cupcake tower-building activity, Fun with Fondant – a themed decorating challenge and crowd favourite, Portraits – participants have to design one cupcake to look like themselves and one to look like a colleague (or the boss!).
- Chef’s Movie Dinner Challenge: choose your favourite foodie film and work with our chefs to recreate the food from the film. Breakfast at Tiffanys, The Godfather dinner, and Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory are some of our favourites! Groups are divided into teams and a fast-paced evening of cooking up the night’s dinner ensues. Enjoy the meal with a glass of wine and the movie.
- Masterchef Dinner Party: Guests visit the farmers’ market with a chef and choose ingredients to prepare a three-course meal. The group is divided into teams and, under the guidance of our talented chef, prepares a gourmet appetizer, main course and dessert. This fast-paced event ends with the group enjoying the fruits of its labour over a glass of wine.
- Meeting or event venue: our downtown Toronto studio is a unique venue for your next meeting or event.
Past clients include: