This holiday season take one of our classes and give your family and friends a box of home baked treats. Check out our winter gift selection below and remember, we have gift certificates!
1. GIVE THE GIFT OF BAKING BOOTCAMP! – Our 6-week baking bootcamp makes a great gift for your favourite baker-in-training! Le Dolci’s bootcamp will teach your loved one the A to Z of baking. Learn everything from how to make cake pops, truffles, cake & cookie decorating and more. At the end of every class, take your sweet creations home and share them with your loved ones.
2. YULE LOG TO GO! – The original Yule logs were burned in the fireplace for protection and luck, but you don’t need a fireplace to enjoy our edible treat. Le Dolci is selling custom made Yule logs with vanilla or chocolate filling, complete with snowmen, mistletoe and more!
Cost: $45 each. Delivery available across the GTA.
3. LEARN TO MAKE A YULE LOG – Learn to make & decorate a Yule Log for the holidays. Our Chef Stephanie will teach you to bake and carve your cake into the perfect log. Using fondant, buttercream and royal icing, Stephanie will teach you to decorate a holiday perfect log.
Dates: December 3, 7:30pm – 9:30pm; December 13, 7pm – 9pm; December 18, 7pm – 9pm.
Cost: $80 per person.
Sign up now!
4. CUSTOM CHRISTMAS COOKIES – Cookies and milk aren’t just for Santa! Our winter-inspired creations make a great addition to any gift. Get cookies in shapes like the gingerbread man, snowflakes, Rudolph and even Santa himself. Get one cookie or give someone a set in a gift box. Delivery available across the GTA.
Cost: $5 per cookie or $29 for five cookies in a gift box.
5. HOLIDAY COOKIE SESSIONS – Take one or all three of our Christmas cookie classes. Our holiday guru will teach you how to make nine different Christmas cookies using the most festive ingredients!
SUGAR & SPICE: HOLIDAY COOKIES #1 – Dec. 10, 6:30pm – 9pm
BUTTERY BITES: HOLIDAYS COOKIES #2 – Dec. 11, 6:30pm – 9pm
HO HO HOLIDAY COOKIES #3 – Dec. 12, 6:30pm – 9pm
6. COOKIE DECORATING CLASS –Take home a batch of shortbread Christmas cookies that you’ve decorated yourself with royal icing. Learn piping and flooding techniques and how to decorate sugar cookies like a pro in this session.
Date: November 30 from 10am – 12pm.
Cost: $80 per person.
Click here to book!
7. CHRISTMAS CAKE DECORATING CLASS –Get into the holiday spirit with this two-hour class. Learn the basics of cake decorating, including how to level and ice a cake with fondant, as well as tips and tricks to making fun, winter shapes including snowmen, snowflakes and more.
Date: December 14, 2pm – 5pm.
Cost: $129 per person.
Sign up here!
8. ORDER CUSTOM CHRISTMAS CUPCAKES – Our Christmas-themed custom cupcakes are perfect for a dinner party, team meeting or corporate event. Available in various flavours including, vanilla, chocolate, strawberry and gluten-free options, our custom cupcakes are hand-made daily by our talented cake designer.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 416-262-3400 to place your order!
Delivery available across the GTA.
9. OUR HOLIDAY MACARON COLLECTION IS HERE! Available in festive flavours including Candy Cane, Gingerbread and Eggnog. Get them in a gift box for someone truly special! Delivery available across the GTA.
Cost: $11.50 per half dozen, $22 per dozen.
10. GINGERBREAD HOUSE DECORATING FUN! In this two-hour session, you will get creative and work with fondant, candy, and other materials to decorate your own sweet work of art. Come with a friend or a little one for some candylicious entertainment!
Date: December 7, 10am – 12pm and December 14, 10am – 12pm.
Cost: $60 per person.
11. CAKE PEDESTALS – This Christmas, make your cake the star of the party. Our cake stands are perfect for your inner baker or make a great gift for a loved one. They are available in a variety of sizes, styles and colours to showcase your perfect desserts.
View our Cake Pedestal selection.
12. ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME CULINARY TRIP TO PARIS – For Christmas, surprise your loved one with a hands-on culinary trip to Paris in 2014! Spend your mornings learning the secrets of Parisian cuisine including macarons, baguettes and éclairs from top French chefs. Take the afternoon to explore the city’s hidden gastronomic and historic delights.
Find out more about our trip!