CAKE DECORATING - Eunice the Unicorn Cake Class
Join us for our Eunice the Unicorn Cake Class!
This class is great for absolute beginners. And you will achieve all this in just ONE day.
This is a 2 hour class
During this 2 hour class, you will learn how to make your very own Eunice the unicorn cake. You will be taught to properly mask a cake in buttercream, create a unicorn horn, use different coloured fondant, and pipe a “mane” using various piping techniques. Be prepared to wow your friends and family with your stunning creation. Ears and eyes are made ahead of time
In this class you will learn:
- How to stack and mask a cake
- How to create a unicorn horn using fondant
- Fondant best practices, where to buy and how to store fondant
- How to assemble Eunice’s features on the cake, ears and eyes will be made ahead of time
- How to make ears and eyes out of fondant at home
- How to use a piping bag with a star tip in different ways to create a unicorn mane
You will leave this class with:
- A beautiful unicorn cake that you will have decorated yourself
- A new understanding of buttercreams, including American and Swiss
- A knowledge of how to store and prepare your cake for decorating
- A new understanding of decorating with buttercream, including on trend piping tips and design
- A new understanding of fondant
- Vanilla cake recipe, American buttercream recipe and a bonus Swiss meringue buttercream recipe (emailed to you before class)
Pictures are for display purposes only. Our chef will talk you through design elements in any picture shown, but for efficiency you will be guided by her in terms of design.
If in doubt about your suitability for this class, please call us to discuss before you book a spot.
All ingredients and equipment is provided, you do not need to bring anything with you. Our chef will ensure that you work at a pace suitable for you.
Add one of our "Good Things Come To Those Who Bake" Aprons when booking your class to bring home one of our lovely aprons!
Please use our hashtag #ledolci and tag us @ledolci when posting your class creations on social media. We’d love to share your content with our followers.