MACARONS - Perfect Parisian Macarons
Come along to our Masterclass in Macaron making!
This is a 2 hour class
In this master class, instructed by one of our talented chefs you will work in groups to execute a Parisian macaron recipe. One of our chefs will prepare buttercream for you with which to fill your macarons, then comes the super fun assembling part. What a great way to spend a day! The best part is, you will bring home delicate delicious macarons that YOU will have made.
In this class, you will learn:
- How to bake and pipe Parisian macarons
- How to macaronage
- The theory of meringue and the different types
- How to pair, sandwich and fill macarons
- How to properly store and age your macarons
You will go home with:
- Roughly 20 macarons with different colours and fillings, depending on the season
- New understanding of Swiss meringue buttercream
- An understanding of the macaron recipe
- Macaron recipe, and Swiss meringue buttercream recipe (emailed to you before class)
All ingredients and equipment, including transport boxes for your course are provided, you do not need to bring anything with you. The teacher will ensure that you work at a pace suitable for you.
If you would like, you can bring a bag to carry your macarons home. We provide sturdy cardboard boxes, but you may find it easier to carry your macarons in a reusable tote bag especially if taking public transit to class.
Add a "Good Things Come To Those Who Bake" Apron to bring home with you after the class. Simply click the Apron add-on in the drop-down!
Please note, classes may be held in our upstairs studio which is accessible by stairs only, please email us if you need to be accommodated.
Please use our hashtag #ledolci and tag us @ledolci when posting your class creations on social media. We’d love to share your content with our followers.