Summer Camp for Kids - July 11th-15th - In-Person at 12 Sousa Mendes St.
- Classes are held in person, every day from Monday to Friday
- Class times: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Ages: ideal for kids 7-13 years old
Do you need a creative baking outlet this summer? Le Dolci's Culinary Camp is in its 12th year of bringing fun to mini chefs. Sign up your children and tweens to bake and decorate a variety of delicious treats while having fun!
Check out this testimonial from Sara who sent her kids to virtual Spring Break Camp.
“I signed my kids up for a virtual baking camp for spring break and they LOVED it. The instructor was patient and engaging, the recipes were simple and the results were delicious (so, so good - especially the scones and lemon curd). We will make absolutely everything again and I would highly recommend Le Dolci classes to kids and adults alike (we are going to do the unicorn cake class next).” Sarah D, Hamilton ON
Your child will join our Chefs for a week of culinary creations and activities. Snacks and delicious lunches will be provided.
- Monday -Cookie Day - Bake & Decorate your Own Cookies & start the design of your final stacked Cake project to be completed by Friday
- Tuesday -Pizza & Pasta Making Day
- Wednesday -Pie Day - make mini and regular apple pies with intricate lattice patterns
- Thursday -Cupcake Day -bake & decorate cupcakes with fondant flowers and buttercream
- Friday -Assemble your tiered buttercream cake and decorate it !
Each day the campers will be served healthy snacks and lunch, which they will prepare themselves! Don’t plan to buy dessert this week as campers will be bringing home treats daily.
There will be meditation at the start of each day for all campers and there will be music, dancing & outdoor activities weather permitting.
Location: Camp will take place at our 12 Sousa Mendes St. Culinary Classroom location in the Junction. All participants will have to wear their mask at all times and social distancing will be in effect.
We can't wait to host your kids!
Please note that we do NOT allow video recording of our classes, though photos are encouraged. Please use our hashtag #ledolci when posting your class creations on social media.