Regular price Sale price
Sweet Scone Class
Sweet Scone Class
Join us for our Laminated Scone class!
This class is great for absolute beginners! And you will achieve all this in just ONE hour! Wow!
This is a 1 hour class
In this 1-hour class you will learn to make perfect scones to make all your High Tea dreams come true. Sounds pretty good right? One of our experienced Pastry Chefs will guide you through the recipe and method so you can make these delicious treats at home whenever you like! Join us for this amazing class and your kitchen will soon be filled with the sweet scents of buttery tender scones!
You will mix your own dough from pre-scaled ingredients that our chef prepares for you. You will also get the opportunity to customize your scones by choosing the inclusions from a variety of mix-ins.
In this class you will learn:
• How to mix your scone dough
• What a laminated scone is
• What the difference between a scone and a biscuit is.
• How chemical leaveners work
• How to choose inclusions to customize your scones to your liking (the possibilities are endless!)
You will leave this class with:
• 8 raw unbaked scones and directions on baking
• An understanding of proper dough handling techniques
• Knowledge of how to recreate and customize scones with your own flavours in the future
• Our scone recipe (emailed to you after class)
Pictures are for display purposes only. Our chef will talk you through design elements in any picture shown, but for efficiency you will be guided by her in terms of design.
If in doubt about your suitability for this class, please call us to discuss before you book a spot.
All ingredients and equipment is provided, you do not need to bring anything with you. Our chef will ensure that you work at a pace suitable for you.
Add one of our "Good Things Come To Those Who Bake" Aprons when booking your class to bring home one of our lovely aprons!
Please note, classes may be held in our upstairs studio which is accessible by stairs only, please email us if you need to be accommodated.
Please use our hashtag #ledolci and tag us @ledolci when posting your class creations on social media. We’d love to share your content with our followers.