Valentine's Day: Croissant Class
This is a 2 hour class
The base of the dough will be premade by us so you can get to the super fun part of rolling your laminated dough.
In this class, you will learn:
- How to layer butter into dough
- How make and roll out your own laminated dough
- The science behind laminated dough
- How to cut and properly roll croissants
- How to use essential kitchen equipment to achieve a successful croissant
You will go home with:
- About a dozen or more unbaked croissants to bake at your leisure at home
- New understanding of laminated dough
- An understanding on how to replicate the recipe and achieve successful croissants
- Butter croissant recipe (emailed to you after class)
All ingredients and equipment, including transport boxes, for your croissant course are provided, you do not need to bring anything with you. The teacher will ensure that you work at a pace suitable for you.
If you would like, you can bring a bag to carry your croissants home. We provide sturdy cardboard boxes, but you may find it easier to carry your croissants in a reusable tote bag especially if taking public transit to class.
Take home one of our popular "Good Things Come To Those Who Bake" Aprons -- Simply click the apron add-on option in the drop-down!