Valentine's Day: Stuffed Gnocchi Pasta
This is a 3 hour class
Your gnocchi will be cooked on site and served in a red sauce. The last hour of class will be for you to enjoy all the hard work you've just done! Gnocchi dinner is served family style with breadsticks and salad.
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make gnocchi pasta dough
- How to cut, roll, and fill gnocchi
- How to properly cook and prepare gnocchi
Class meal will be served family style and consist of:
- Gnocchi made in class served in a red sauce
- 1 glass of wine
- Salad and breadsticks to enjoy with dinner
You will go home with:
- Roughly 12 pieces of stuffed spinach ricotta gnocchi, or stuffed and unstuffed gnocchi based on the students choosing
- New understanding of pasta doughs and different types of shapes
- An understanding on how to cook fresh pasta
The pictures are for display purposes only. Your teacher will talk you through pasta shapes in any picture shown, but for purposes of efficiency, you will be guided by her in terms of design.
All ingredients and equipment for your pasta are provided, you do not need to bring anything with you. The teacher will ensure that you work at a pace suitable for you.
Add a "Good Things Come To Those Who Bake" Apron to bring home with you after the class. Simply click the Apron add-on in the drop-down menu!
Please note, classes may be held in our upstairs studio which is accessible by stairs only, please email us if you need to be accommodated.
Please use our hashtag #ledolci and tag us @ledolci when posting your class creations on social media. We’d love to share your content with our followers.