Gifts for the foodie in your life
Only a week to go until we can enjoy hot chocolate in our pjs with our families! If you’re still searching for a gift for a food lover, here are some ideas.
1. GIVE THE GIFT OF CULINARY CLASSES – With over 10 different classes to choose from your Kris Kringle will have fun in our kitchen and hopefully bring you some of their delicious work after class. Check out our NEW classes for 2015:
- Tuscan dessert class with Chef Francesco direct from Florence’s Villa Mangiacane.
- Molecular gastronomy & desserts Part II with Chef Devonne
- Brush embroidery cake design & advanced piping class with Chef Stef
- Gluten Free baking and eating for healthy living
- Classes commence Jan 10th with our beloved Parisian Macaron class with Chef Lindsay
- Book online here or call to purchase a gift certificate 416-262-3400
2. YULE LOG – The original Yule logs were burned in the fireplace for protection and luck, but you don’t need a fireplace to enjoy our edible treat. Le Dolci is selling custom made Yule logs with vanilla or chocolate filling, complete with snowmen, mistletoe and more! $39. +Delivery available across the GTA.
CUSTOM CHRISTMAS COOKIES – Cookies and milk aren’t just for Santa. Our winter-inspired creations make a great addition to any gift. Delivery available across the GTA. $5 per cookie or $29 for five cookies in a gift box.
416-262-3400 to order
8. CHRISTMAS CUPCAKES & MACARONS – Along with our classic flavours we have candy cane, egg nog & Ferrerro Rocher on the menu this year. Call to order and have them delivered right to your door. 416-262-3400.
11. CAKE PEDESTALS – This Christmas, make your cake the star of the party. Our cake stands are perfect hostess gifts. Available in a variety of sizes to showcase your perfect desserts. Check out our full selection here. Order online and we will put in same day courier. Prices from $16-$100.
12. CULINARY ADVENTURE TO PARIS / ITALY in 2015 –
For the ultimate gift, we have our hands-on culinary adventures to Paris & Northern Italy in 2015! Spend your days working with top chefs, eating the best local cuisine, exploring hidden food and wine gems of each city and having daily cooking and baking classes with our charismatic chef hosts. *This is the view from your school in the Dolada Mountains of Italy.
Paris: Monday May 11-Friday May 15, 2015
Italy: Monday May 18-Saturday May 23rd, 2015
Find out more. or give us a call to chat about your adventure with us 416-262-3400
May your holiday season be filled with health and happiness. From our family to yours, we wish you the best.Merry Christmas,
xoLisa & Team Le Dolci
Check out our daily fun: @LeDolci on Instagram and Twitter
416-262-3400 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more reason to be merry and bright? Take a festive holiday baking class at Le Dolci THIS WEEK and receive 20% off. Wrapped with love, all of the cookies, candies and macarons that you take home are perfect stocking stuffers. Call 416-262-3400 to book any of the below and receive 20% off the listed price.
See you in class.
Holiday Candy & Caramels (THIS WEDNESDAY)
Learn the fundamentals of sugar cooking with a festive twist. We make a chewy soft caramel, a light and crunchy honey comb candy and a triple chocolate covered English toffee – all with a touch of holiday magic!
- Wednesday December 10, 7:00pm to 9:00pm -$80pp
Gingerbread House-Making for kids (THIS SATURDAY)
At last week’s session we had a blast with lots of candy eaten and cute houses made. This Saturday your child will work with royal icing, candy and other sweet treats to build and decorate their own gingerbread house.
- Saturday December 13, 10:00am to 11:00am. $25/child.
Parisian Macarons – Holiday Special
Our most popular class, learn the secrets to these “look-way-more-difficult-than-they-really-are” perfect little treats. We’ll keep things festive with holiday colours and yummy seasonal flavours (think Ferrero Rocher, candy cane and eggnog!).
- Saturday December 13, 12:00pm to 2:00pm $90/pp
Holiday Cookie Baking Extravaganza
Make this year’s holidays extra-special by giving the gift of homemade holiday cookies. In this class you’ll make the adorable candy cane cookies in the photo below, coconut macaroons with chocolate tops, shortbread and vanilla thumbprint cookies.
- Sunday December 14, 12:00pm to 2:00pm -$80pp
Here’s to a sweet holiday season!
xoLisa & Team Le Dolci
Don’t forget to check out our daily fun: @LeDolci on Instagram and Twitter
416-262-3400 / email@example.com
Le Dolci is joining #localTOmrkt, a market dedicated to supporting independent creators, local businesses and neighbourhoods of Toronto. The brand new event, hosted by AdHoc, a great organization that facilitates pop-up experiences (shops, markets, dining, music, art, entertainment) for small to large brands and organizations, will be a unique holiday shopping experience.
Find us at the market to shop for all the food lovers in your life…
– Sweet stocking stuffers
– Gift packages featuring certificates for our culinary classes
– Macarons (gift boxes for your loved ones and singles to sustain you during your shopping adventures!)
Our Holiday Gift Certificate Sale makes it easy for you to be one of those awesome-at-life people who have all their shopping done before December this year.
From now until November 25th, purchase $100 gift certificate and receive $150 in value.
Call our shop to purchase your gift certificates today! 416-262-3400.
This holiday season sweeten things up with Le Dolci.
Call our special events team to:
- Book your holiday celebration
- Rent our gorgeous studio
- Send out sweet corporate gifts
- Book a holiday-themed culinary class
- Purchase gift certificates for your staff & family
Call our shop at 416-262-3400.
Thank you Event Source for featuring us as one of Toronto’s Top Team Building Venues!
We’re honoured! Read all about it here.
Make this year’s holidays extra-special by giving the gift of homemade holiday cookies.
Take our Holiday Cookie Baking Extravaganza and learn four kinds of cookie baking techniques. At the end of the class, take your cookies home or to the office party.
Don’t forget to leave some out with milk for Santa!
- Candy cane cookies –Learn the drop cookie technique when you make these delectable desserts. Cover them in mini marshmallows and mini chocolate chips for a truly unforgettable candy cane cookie!
- Coconut macaroons with chocolate tops – Impress your friends with “easier to make than it looks” chocolate-dipped macaroons.
- Shortbread – learn how to make an egg-free crumbly, melt-in-your-mouth shortbread that will rival Grandma’s.
- Vanilla thumbprints – Fill your delicious shortbread cookies with jam, lemon curd or caramels.