July 13 – 17, 10:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Some of our favourite days of the year here at Le Dolci are our Kids Camps when our studio is bustling with the energy of happy kids getting creative in the kitchen. Let your child learn to be the next chef of the household at our 2015 Summer Camp this July!
Parents can sign their little chefs up for one day or the whole week of culinary fun. This summer’s foodie fun will include:
- pasta making
- mini pies
- candy making
- mini cakes
Crafts, musical activities and healthy snacks and lunches round out the day. Email us at email@example.com or contact us at 416-262-3400 to reserve your child’s spot. $365/per child for the full week.
Le Dolci is joining #localTOmrkt, a market dedicated to supporting independent creators, local businesses and neighbourhoods of Toronto. The brand new event, hosted by AdHoc, a great organization that facilitates pop-up experiences (shops, markets, dining, music, art, entertainment) for small to large brands and organizations, will be a unique holiday shopping experience.
Find us at the market to shop for all the food lovers in your life…
– Sweet stocking stuffers
– Gift packages featuring certificates for our culinary classes
– Macarons (gift boxes for your loved ones and singles to sustain you during your shopping adventures!)
Treat your friends and family or better yet, yourself to one of our upcoming classes listed below.
Gingerbread Decorating for Kids
Get creative with our Grandma-approved gingerbread, royal icing, candy and other sweet treats to build and decorate your own festive gingerbread house. Perfect for the young and young at heart!
Date: Saturday December 6, 10-11am & Saturday December 13, 10-11am
Holiday Candy & Caramels
Learn the fundamentals of sugar cooking with a festive twist. We make a chewy soft caramel, a light and crunchy honey comb candy and a triple chocolate covered English toffee – all with a touch of holiday magic!
Date: Wednesday December 10, 7-9pm
Buche Noel (Yule Log)
Learn to make & decorate a Yule Log for the holidays. Our talented pastry chef will teach you to carve and decorate your cake using fondant, buttercream and royal icing.
Date: December 13, 3:30-5:30pm.
Call today to book your spot!416-262-3400.
Our Holiday Gift Certificate Sale makes it easy for you to be one of those awesome-at-life people who have all their shopping done before December this year.
From now until November 25th, purchase $100 gift certificate and receive $150 in value.
Call our shop to purchase your gift certificates today! 416-262-3400.
This holiday season sweeten things up with Le Dolci.
Call our special events team to:
- Book your holiday celebration
- Rent our gorgeous studio
- Send out sweet corporate gifts
- Book a holiday-themed culinary class
- Purchase gift certificates for your staff & family
Call our shop at 416-262-3400.
Thank you Event Source for featuring us as one of Toronto’s Top Team Building Venues!
We’re honoured! Read all about it here.
Make this year’s holidays extra-special by giving the gift of homemade holiday cookies.
Take our Holiday Cookie Baking Extravaganza and learn four kinds of cookie baking techniques. At the end of the class, take your cookies home or to the office party.
Don’t forget to leave some out with milk for Santa!
- Candy cane cookies –Learn the drop cookie technique when you make these delectable desserts. Cover them in mini marshmallows and mini chocolate chips for a truly unforgettable candy cane cookie!
- Coconut macaroons with chocolate tops – Impress your friends with “easier to make than it looks” chocolate-dipped macaroons.
- Shortbread – learn how to make an egg-free crumbly, melt-in-your-mouth shortbread that will rival Grandma’s.
- Vanilla thumbprints – Fill your delicious shortbread cookies with jam, lemon curd or caramels.
Mark your calendars – we will be at the Luxury Chocolate Show on Sunday November 2 at Roy Thompson Hall. We’re bringing macarons and there will be molecular gastronomy, chocolate fun with Chef Devonne making some wild and wonderful creations.