In case you missed it!
We talk about:
- Our upcoming Paris trip
- Booking your corporate party or team building event with us
- We give you the lowdown on our 6 week Baking Bootcamp
- Talk about our fun partnership with Casa Loma
- Introduce you to our new teacher Chef Stephanie B
- And show you some pics of our studio which you can rent for your next occasion
Click here to read and enjoy!
Greetings from a sunny Paris – the sun seems to have graced us with its presence and it seems like it will stay with us all week!
Today was another day spent exploring; tomorrow we get our hands dirty in the kitchen at La Cuisine Paris so we are very excited! And we get to meet the whole group tomorrow morning!
Today we had fun at:
- The Louvre -if you get there EARLY (like 9am!) you can see the Mona Lisa without the throngs of people in front of you
- The end of the Tour de France! Hooray for Bradley Wiggins!!
- We ate some garlic laden escargots -delish! You must visit restaurant Vins Des Pyrenees when you are in Paris
- Visited the largest synagogue in Paris and got a private tour-which was a nice surprise.
- Drank red vino (that’s a daily given!) and drank lots more coffee paired with more croissants-we can’t control our selves.
Bonne Nuit from Paris!
Bonjour mes amis!
Our Paris adventure is about to begin, I leave today for Paris to set up all of the fun stuff we have planned for the group and am excited to meet our co-host Mardi who is already there, enjoying the French countryside and spending lots of time at La Cuisine Paris getting her hands dirty in the kitchen (lucky Mardi!)
Next Monday our adventure begins! A group of 10 lucky ladies from Canada, the US and Australia will join us in the magical City of Lights for a week of hands on, culinary fun! We’re very excited to host our first trip and I am so thankful that our first host city is Paris.
I think the food and wine culture there is top notch and the pastry that the chefs in the country are outputting is unsurpassed. Paris is a food lover’s heaven, we plan to roam the streets to eat the most delicious croissants, baguettes, falafel (in Le Marais) duck, cassoulet and more! Check back here at our blog and click on the posts PARIS LOVE to see a daily update of what we have created in the kitchen at La Cuisine Paris. Jane and her lovely team are already preparing for our arrival.
Au revior – I will be updating you all from Paris!
xxLisa (or it will be Lise for the week)