Gifts for the foodie in your life
Only a week to go until we can enjoy hot chocolate in our pjs with our families! If you’re still searching for a gift for a food lover, here are some ideas.
1. GIVE THE GIFT OF CULINARY CLASSES – With over 10 different classes to choose from your Kris Kringle will have fun in our kitchen and hopefully bring you some of their delicious work after class. Check out our NEW classes for 2015:
- Tuscan dessert class with Chef Francesco direct from Florence’s Villa Mangiacane.
- Molecular gastronomy & desserts Part II with Chef Devonne
- Brush embroidery cake design & advanced piping class with Chef Stef
- Gluten Free baking and eating for healthy living
- Classes commence Jan 10th with our beloved Parisian Macaron class with Chef Lindsay
- Book online here or call to purchase a gift certificate 416-262-3400
2. YULE LOG – The original Yule logs were burned in the fireplace for protection and luck, but you don’t need a fireplace to enjoy our edible treat. Le Dolci is selling custom made Yule logs with vanilla or chocolate filling, complete with snowmen, mistletoe and more! $39. +Delivery available across the GTA.
CUSTOM CHRISTMAS COOKIES – Cookies and milk aren’t just for Santa. Our winter-inspired creations make a great addition to any gift. Delivery available across the GTA. $5 per cookie or $29 for five cookies in a gift box.
416-262-3400 to order
8. CHRISTMAS CUPCAKES & MACARONS – Along with our classic flavours we have candy cane, egg nog & Ferrerro Rocher on the menu this year. Call to order and have them delivered right to your door. 416-262-3400.
11. CAKE PEDESTALS – This Christmas, make your cake the star of the party. Our cake stands are perfect hostess gifts. Available in a variety of sizes to showcase your perfect desserts. Check out our full selection here. Order online and we will put in same day courier. Prices from $16-$100.
12. CULINARY ADVENTURE TO PARIS / ITALY in 2015 –
For the ultimate gift, we have our hands-on culinary adventures to Paris & Northern Italy in 2015! Spend your days working with top chefs, eating the best local cuisine, exploring hidden food and wine gems of each city and having daily cooking and baking classes with our charismatic chef hosts. *This is the view from your school in the Dolada Mountains of Italy.
Paris: Monday May 11-Friday May 15, 2015
Italy: Monday May 18-Saturday May 23rd, 2015
Find out more. or give us a call to chat about your adventure with us 416-262-3400
May your holiday season be filled with health and happiness. From our family to yours, we wish you the best.Merry Christmas,
xoLisa & Team Le Dolci
Check out our daily fun: @LeDolci on Instagram and Twitter
416-262-3400 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Foodie Trips 2014 happening soon & 2015 dates announced!
- Our PEI trip is a month away and Lisa is hosting it with Chatelaine Editor Lora Grady and guests from across Canada. Join us in celebrating PEI’s 150th Birthday from Aug 20-24, 2014.
- Autumn 2014 trips to PARIS & ITALY are fast approaching; will you join us on a culinary adventure of a lifetime? We just had a reunion with year 1 & 2 guests from our Paris trips and had a ball reminiscing about all the fun we had. Read more here or call us to chat about what foodie adventures we will take you on 416-262-3400.
- 2015 DATES ANNOUNCED -if you can’t join us this year, mark these important dates in your calendar for next year.
- Paris – May 11-15
- Northern Italy May 18-22
We’ve got some exciting new details to announce for our Italy trip!
Chef Riccardo De Prá, a fifth generation restauranteur from the Veneto region of Italy will be hosting us for three days during the trip! During our stay, he will be instructing the group on gourmet Italian meals like risotto, and leading us through the Dolomite mountains, where we will be scavenging for mushrooms and other ingredients!
We will also be visiting local vineyards to sample their delicious wines, and learn about the traditional wine-making process, attending a coffee-tasting class at a Pasticceria, and making an additional stop in Venice to enjoy a delicious meal at a traditional Venetian bacaro.
Spaces are filling up, so call us soon to book this once-in-a-lifetime trip!