This holiday season sweeten things up with Le Dolci.
Call our special events team to:
- Book your holiday celebration
- Rent our gorgeous studio
- Send out sweet corporate gifts
- Book a holiday-themed culinary class
- Purchase gift certificates for your staff & family
Call our shop at 416-262-3400.
Thank you Event Source for featuring us as one of Toronto’s Top Team Building Venues!
We’re honoured! Read all about it here.
Make this year’s holidays extra-special by giving the gift of homemade holiday cookies.
Take our Holiday Cookie Baking Extravaganza and learn four kinds of cookie baking techniques. At the end of the class, take your cookies home or to the office party.
Don’t forget to leave some out with milk for Santa!
- Candy cane cookies –Learn the drop cookie technique when you make these delectable desserts. Cover them in mini marshmallows and mini chocolate chips for a truly unforgettable candy cane cookie!
- Coconut macaroons with chocolate tops – Impress your friends with “easier to make than it looks” chocolate-dipped macaroons.
- Shortbread – learn how to make an egg-free crumbly, melt-in-your-mouth shortbread that will rival Grandma’s.
- Vanilla thumbprints – Fill your delicious shortbread cookies with jam, lemon curd or caramels.
Come visit us and some of the best artisanal food vendors at Wychwood Barns on Sunday November 30, 11 – 4pm. Tickets include sampling galore and $10 towards some delicious purchases.
We’re showcasing our Foodie-Trips culinary adventures and, of course, some of our favourite sweet treats at the 2014 ZoomerShow at the Direct Energy Show on October 25 & 26. We hope you will join us in Italy or Paris next spring for our next two culinary adventures.
Mark your calendars – we will be at the Luxury Chocolate Show on Sunday November 2 at Roy Thompson Hall. We’re bringing macarons and there will be molecular gastronomy, chocolate fun with Chef Devonne making some wild and wonderful creations.
Call us to book one of our corporate team building events (Gingerbread Challenge), culinary workshops (Christmas Chocolate Making Workshop), send delicious edible corporate gifts (our delicious macarons, cupcakes or shortbread), or rent our studio for your private party. Do something different and delicious this year! Your team will thank you, we promise. We’ve hosted teams from Google, RBC, CAA, TD Bank, BMO and the AGO in 2014. Contact Amanda or Lisa to make your holiday party a hit. 416-262-3400