One King West Bridal ShowCome join us at One King West on Sunday January 18th from 11am-4pm for a fun filled open house!Stop by for some sweet treats and check out the space, and a beautiful selection of wedding gowns.This event is a great way for couples planing their wedding to get to know the business that have the potential to make their special day magical.We’d love to see you at the open house Toronto brides and grooms, but if you can’t make it and are looking for a cake check out our wedding cake selection.There will also be Toronto’s first ever wedding gown pop-up shop by Gown and Glory Consignment Boutique . They are setting up racks of designer dresses for you to try on and purchase. Also, come meet the gals from WeddingGirl.ca.
Le Dolci is joining #localTOmrkt, a market dedicated to supporting independent creators, local businesses and neighbourhoods of Toronto. The brand new event, hosted by AdHoc, a great organization that facilitates pop-up experiences (shops, markets, dining, music, art, entertainment) for small to large brands and organizations, will be a unique holiday shopping experience.
Find us at the market to shop for all the food lovers in your life…
– Sweet stocking stuffers
– Gift packages featuring certificates for our culinary classes
– Macarons (gift boxes for your loved ones and singles to sustain you during your shopping adventures!)
Treat your friends and family or better yet, yourself to one of our upcoming classes listed below.
Gingerbread Decorating for Kids
Get creative with our Grandma-approved gingerbread, royal icing, candy and other sweet treats to build and decorate your own festive gingerbread house. Perfect for the young and young at heart!
Date: Saturday December 6, 10-11am & Saturday December 13, 10-11am
Holiday Candy & Caramels
Learn the fundamentals of sugar cooking with a festive twist. We make a chewy soft caramel, a light and crunchy honey comb candy and a triple chocolate covered English toffee – all with a touch of holiday magic!
Date: Wednesday December 10, 7-9pm
Buche Noel (Yule Log)
Learn to make & decorate a Yule Log for the holidays. Our talented pastry chef will teach you to carve and decorate your cake using fondant, buttercream and royal icing.
Date: December 13, 3:30-5:30pm.
Call today to book your spot!416-262-3400.
Thank you Event Source for featuring us as one of Toronto’s Top Team Building Venues!
We’re honoured! Read all about it here.
Make this year’s holidays extra-special by giving the gift of homemade holiday cookies.
Take our Holiday Cookie Baking Extravaganza and learn four kinds of cookie baking techniques. At the end of the class, take your cookies home or to the office party.
Don’t forget to leave some out with milk for Santa!
- Candy cane cookies –Learn the drop cookie technique when you make these delectable desserts. Cover them in mini marshmallows and mini chocolate chips for a truly unforgettable candy cane cookie!
- Coconut macaroons with chocolate tops – Impress your friends with “easier to make than it looks” chocolate-dipped macaroons.
- Shortbread – learn how to make an egg-free crumbly, melt-in-your-mouth shortbread that will rival Grandma’s.
- Vanilla thumbprints – Fill your delicious shortbread cookies with jam, lemon curd or caramels.
Come visit us and some of the best artisanal food vendors at Wychwood Barns on Sunday November 30, 11 – 4pm. Tickets include sampling galore and $10 towards some delicious purchases.