Culinary Chronicles Made with Love
Hi it's me, Lisa, the founder of Le Dolci Culinary Classroom. I am excited to announce that in 2023, I launched a podcast!
Why a podcast? I wanted to have conversations with fabulous and well travelled guests about their food adventures, culinary experiences and how they connect with food and the daily grind of nourishing themselves and their family. Food is what brings us together and is what will be at the heart of every episode. I can't wait for you to listen.
Culinary Chronicles: Made with Love - Podcast
- Episode 1: Artist, Author, TV Host & Colourful Soul Tiffany Pratt
EPISODE 1 - LISTEN HERE
- Episode 2: Pastry Chef, Judge of Great Canadian Baking Show & Hospitality Trainer to Luxury Hotels and the Royal Family, Kyla Kennaley
EPISODE 2 - LISTEN HERE
- Episode 3: Art, Food & Life Lessons around the table with Canadian Art Dealer Emily McInnes
EPISODE 3 - LISTEN HERE
- Episode 4: Chocolate Tales and Tasting Notes with Mary Luz Mejia
EPISODE 4 - LISTEN HERE
- Episode 5: Restaurants, Rock 'n Roll and California Dreaming with Janet Zuccarini
- Episode 6: Teaching the City to Bake with Pastry Chef Amanda Testani
- Episode 7: Hollywood's Calling - Quantum Leap & Murdoch Mysteries Actor & Super Mom Georgina Reilly
- Episode 8: A Chat with Canada's News Media Queen Angela Pacienza
- Episode 9: A Chat with Cookbook Author, Food Network Host and Canada’s Baking Sweetheart, Chef Anna Olson
- Episode 10: Lactation Consultant Love and Nourishment Tips with Catherine McEvilly Pestl
- Episode 11: Eating together is the common thread in everything, with Hope Patterson
- Episode 12: A Food Obsessed Woman - Chat with Lisa Sanguedolce Host of The Culinary Chronicles Podcast
- Episode 13: Farm Living and Lessons on Love and Yoga with Nathalie Masse
- Episode 14: Norwegian Food Tales and life in Oslo with Sirine Fodstad
- Episode 15: The Magical World of Pastry in Paris with Jane Bertch
- Episode 16: An interview with my little cupcake, my son Julian!
- Episode 17: Leading Women in the Workforce Tammy Heermann
- Episode 18: An Interview with the Cake Queen of Canada Dufflet Rosenberg
Check out the trailer here and listen on your fave podcast platform.