CAKE DECORATING - Lambeth Buttercream Masterclass
Come along to our brand new Buttercream Masterclass!
This class is designed for those who have a passion for baking and cake decorating. This cake design class is ideal for bakers at an intermediate level! You will create a beautiful Lambeth style cake using a wide variety of piping techniques, all in just 3 hours! Wow!
This is a 3 hour class.
Your class will be taught by one of our fabulous chefs who can't wait to share their love for cake!
In this class, you will learn:
- How to cut and layer your vanilla cake
- Theory behind American buttercream
- How to prepare your cakes for decorating
- How to fill and use a piping bag and learn how to pipe a range of different styles
- How to use essential cake decorating equipment to achieve smooth straight sides on your cake
At the end of class you will have:
- A round vanilla Lambeth cake that you made!
- New understanding of American buttercream
- New skills in decorating using current/on trend techniques and designs
- An understanding of layering cakes
- An understanding on how to replicate future piping styles on any cake design
Pictures are for display purposes only. Our chef will talk you through design elements in any picture shown, but for efficiency, you will be guided by her in terms of design.
All ingredients and equipment, including transport boxes for your cake course are provided, you do not need to bring anything with you. The teacher will ensure that you work at a pace suitable for you.
If in doubt about your suitability for this class, please call us to discuss before you book a place.
Please use our hashtag #ledolci and tag us @ledolci when posting your class creations on social media. We’d love to share your content with our followers.