Commercial Kitchen Space For Rent In Toronto
Our Toronto Junction studio space and kitchen location is steps from the UP, GO & TTC.
Located in the Junction, steps away from the UP station, and The Museum of Contemporary Canadian Art, Le Dolci’s Culinary Classroom is the perfect space to host any private party, workshop, product launch, commercial photo or video shoot.
The interior design is modern, loft style, featuring a 2,000 square foot open concept room with two large bright windows, facing East and West. Also included is a full kitchen as pictured below.
Please feel free to give us a call on 416-262-3400 to discuss your rental!
COMMERCIAL KITCHEN RENTAL HIGHLIGHTS
- 2,200 SQFT over two floors
- Open concept space
- Natural light from 16FT windows, East and West facing
- Overheard light grid
- Tables and prep space
- Used for previous Food Network shows including Anna Olsen & LG
- Short walk from TTC/UpExpress/GO train
- Black Slate feature kitchen wall
- Equipped with home appliances -dishwasher, stove, fridge
- Private office access for production team
- Studio with two sided filming walls, black slate and white brick
- Street parking
- Seasonally decorated
- Industrial style kitchen with commercial oven, 20qt mixer and small appliances
- Wheelchair accessible bathroom & entry
- Rental of this kitchen requires staff member present +$149
- Street parking
- $100/HR (4-hour minimum)+$150 cleaning fee
- Rental of our commercial kitchen - lower level +$149 for staff member to assist with all equipment usage needs
- Full studio rental, upstairs and downstairs $200/hr
- For availability please contact us at email@example.com
- Street Parking only
- Building access - street level -no elevator, stairs to second floor.
- VIEW our gallery of more set ups here