CAKE DECORATING - Buttercream Flower Cake Class
Come along to our Buttercream Flower Cake Masterclass. This class is perfect for the intermediate baker. We will pre-bake cake and premake buttercream for you so you can get to the super fun decorating part. This class is instructed by one of our very talented teachers. The best part is, you bring home a fully decorated, delicious cake that YOU will have created.
In this class, you will learn:
- How to pipe a variety of buttercream flowers and leaves
- How to prepare your piping bags for decorating
- How to use essential cake decorating equipment to create flower shapes, petals, and leaves
- How to add buttercream flowers to a cake
- How to fill and “naked mask” a cake
You will go home with:
- A vanilla cake that you will have decorated yourself
- New understanding of buttercream
- New skills in decorating current and trending techniques and designs
- An understanding of piping tips, couplers, and other decorative tools
- Recipes sent to you at the time of booking: Vanilla cake, Swiss meringue buttercream, American buttercream and guide to buttercream flowers
Pictures are for display purposes only. Our chef will talk you through design elements in any picture shown, but for efficiency, you will be guided by her in terms of design.
All ingredients and equipment, including transport boxes, for your cupcake master class are provided, you do not need to bring anything with you. Our chef will ensure that you work at a pace suitable for you.
If in doubt about your suitability for this class, please email to discuss before you book a spot.
Please use our hashtag #ledolci and tag us @ledolci when posting your class creations on social media. We’d love to share your content with our followers.