Ep 011 | Eating together is the common thread in everything, with Hope Patterson
Subscribe on your favourite media player:
In this episode of the Culinary Chronicles Podcast, Lisa talks with Hope Patterson. Hope is a global nomad, mother of two, coach, education innovation specialist, and entrepreneur.
She walks alongside people as they move from old to new, helping them find frameworks, identify opportunities, and support new ways of moving through their lives—careers, lifestyle changes and family. Her innate skill of understanding and articulating the uniqueness and brilliance of people allows them to explore and achieve what they envision.
Join Lisa Sanguedolce in the latest episode of Culinary Chronicles as she delves into the world of food experiences, culinary journeys, and connecting with family and community through food.
In their conversation, Lisa and Hope talk about;
- The importance of food in creating connections
- Nourishing through travel and food
- Meal planning and flexibility
- The importance of family traditions
- Innovative school in Bali for sustainability and entrepreneurship
- Some of her favorite culinary journeys and the magical moments it created
Enjoy the conversation!
**Links mentioned in this episode:**
- Visit Hope on LinkedIn HERE