Covid 19 Protocols -September 2021
Starting September 22, 2021
Aligning with new government regulations commencing Wednesday, September 22, 2021, Le Dolci will require all guests attending in-person classes to show proof of full vaccination. Once you register for an in-person class, we will request you submit a PDF copy of your vaccination receipt.
Please note: We will keep your information in a secure place at all times and we’ll securely destroy it once documented and confirmed. We will not use or sell your information, and will only share it with Public Health if they ask us to, in which case we will take precautionary measures when transferring it to them.
In addition, guests attending in-person classes or events at our studio will need to follow other Covid-19 protocols and regulations, including:
- Wearing a face mask while indoors at our studio
- Having your temperature checked upon entering our studio
- Using hand sanitization upon entry
We’re also taking extra steps at Le Dolci to keep everyone safe:
- Our staff is fully vaccinated
- All team members follow the latest Covid-19 protocols
- Facility cleanliness has always been a priority at Le Dolci, and our studio and bakery facility are fully HACCP certified.
We look forward to seeing you in our studio soon and can’t wait to have our studio filled with the sweet smells of baked pies, cakes and croissants and sweeter sounds of your laughter.
*Last updated September 13, 2021