Covid 19 Protocols - Update: October 2021
* UPDATED INFORMATION AS OF OCTOBER 5, 2021*
Aligning with new government regulations commencing Wednesday, September 22, 2021, Le Dolci will require all guests attending in-person classes to show proof of full vaccination.
How to do this:
1. Download your receipt. You can download your vaccination receipt from https://covid19.ontariohealth.
2. Bring a copy of your vaccination receipt to class
Please show the teacher before entry to class along with photo ID.
We look forward to hosting you and providing some icing sugar fun!
In addition, guests attending in-person classes or events at our studio will need to follow other Covid-19 protocols and regulations, including:
- Wearing a face mask while indoors at our studio
- Having your temperature checked upon entering our studio
- Using hand sanitization upon entry
We’re also taking extra steps at Le Dolci to keep everyone safe:
- Our staff is fully vaccinated
- All team members follow the latest Covid-19 protocols
- Facility cleanliness has always been a priority at Le Dolci, and our studio and bakery facility are fully HACCP certified.
We look forward to seeing you in our studio soon and can’t wait to have our studio filled with the sweet smells of baked pies, cakes and croissants and sweeter sounds of your laughter.
*Last updated October 5, 2021