Blog & News from Icing Sugar Towers
Toronto Parents, Summer Baking Camp Filling Up Fast
Hey Toronto Parents!
Summer Baking Camp for kids aged 6-12 at Le Dolci Culinary Classroom is fast approaching. See all of the fun details below! Price goes up May 1st so book today!
- Classes are held in person, every day from Monday to Friday
- Held each week starting July 11, 2022
- Class times: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Ages: ideal for kids 6-13 years old
- week of July 11 -SOLD OUT
- week of July 18 BOOK HERE -ONLY 3 SPACES AVAIL
- week of July 25 BOOK HERE -SPACES AVAILABLE
- week of Aug 2 BOOK HERE -SPACES AVAILABLE
- week of Aug 8 BOOK HERE -SPACES AVAILABLE
- week of Aug 15 BOOK HERE -SPACES AVAILABLE
- week of Aug 22 -SOLD OUT
Check out video testimonials by past campers:Le Dolci's Culinary Camp is in its 12th year of bringing fun to mini chefs. Sign up your children to bake and decorate a variety of delicious treats while having fun!
Check out this testimonial from Sara who sent her kids to Spring Break Camp.
“I signed my kids up for baking camp for spring break and they LOVED it. The instructor was patient and engaging, the recipes were simple and the results were delicious (so, so good - especially the scones and lemon curd). We will make absolutely everything again and I would highly recommend Le Dolci classes to kids and adults alike (we are going to do the unicorn cake class next).” Sarah D, Toronto, ON
Your child will join our Chefs for a week of culinary creations and activities. Snacks and delicious lunches will be provided.
- Monday -Cookie Day
Bake & Decorate your Own Cookies & start the design of your final stacked Cake project to be completed by Friday
- Tuesday -Pizza & Pasta Making Day
- Wednesday -Pie Day
Make mini and regular apple pies with intricate lattice patterns
- Thursday -Cupcake Day
Bake & decorate cupcakes with fondant flowers and buttercream
- Friday -2 Tiered Cake Day! Assemble your tiered buttercream cake and decorate it !
Each day the campers will be served healthy snacks and lunch, which they will prepare themselves! Don’t plan to buy dessert this week as campers will be bringing home treats daily.
There will be meditation at the start of each day for all campers and there will be music, dancing & outdoor activities weather permitting.
Location: Camp will take place at our 12 Sousa Mendes St. Culinary Classroom location in the Junction. All participants will have to wear their mask at all times and social distancing will be in effect.
We can't wait to host your kids!
xoLisa & Team Le Dolci