DOUGH - Croissant Class
Come along to our Croissant Masterclass
This is a great intermediate class! You will go home with a dozen croissants all made by you in just ONE day! Wow!
Please note, classes taking place on Mother's Day Weekend may be held in the upstairs studio which is accessible by stairs only, please email us if you need to be accommodated.
This is a 2 hour class
The base of the dough will be premade by us so you can get to the super fun part of rolling your laminated dough. This class is instructed by one of our very talented chefs. What a great way to spend a day! The best part is, you will bring home unbaked perfectly rolled croissants YOU will have made. Enjoy them for breakfast or as an afternoon treat for days to come.
In this class, you will learn:
- How to layer butter into dough
- How make and roll out your own laminated dough
- The science behind laminated dough
- How to cut and properly roll croissants
- How to use essential kitchen equipment to achieve a successful croissant
You will go home with:
- About a dozen or more unbaked croissants to bake at your leisure at home
- New understanding of laminated dough
- An understanding on how to replicate the recipe and achieve successful croissants
- Butter croissant recipe (emailed to you after class)
All ingredients and equipment, including transport boxes, for your croissant course are provided, you do not need to bring anything with you. The teacher will ensure that you work at a pace suitable for you.
Please note there is a lot of rolling and layering of the dough in this class. We suggest intermediate bakers attend this class. If in doubt about your suitability for this class, please call us to discuss before you book a spot.
If you would like, you can bring a bag to carry your croissants home. We provide sturdy cardboard boxes, but you may find it easier to carry your croissants in a reusable tote bag especially if taking public transit to class.
Take home one of our popular "Good Things Come To Those Who Bake" Aprons -- Simply click the apron add-on option in the drop-down!
Please use our hashtag #ledolci and tag us @ledolci when posting your class creations on social media. We’d love to share your content with our followers.