Le Dolci's 1st Annual Cookie Exchange
Join us for Le Dolci's 1st ever Cookie Exchange!
We're so excited to host this event for this city and all of its wonderful bakers! We all need an extra sprinkle of love right now and think this is the perfect event to come together and share our cookies and give each other real life hugs.
Holiday Bakers and Cookie Lovers will unite for a fun night of community and love and to eat a zillion cookies and meet some of the most amazing bakers in our city AND to take home cookies during the exchange part of the evening.
Dust off your fave holiday cookie recipe and get ready to bake up your fave cookies!
Each guest is required to bring 6 dozen of the SAME holiday cookie or bar. Please do not bring anything that needs refrigeration, has creams or is not shelf stable or that needs to be baked. All cookies must be able to be easily transported, stacked and stay out all evening.
How does it work?
- Bake and Bring to the event 6 dozen of the SAME cookie
- 2 dozen of your cookies will go on our tasting table.
- 4 dozen will go to the actual exchange table for each guest to choose from
- You will leave with cookies from each of our 40 guests(!) to bring home and enjoy!
- Admission to the cookie exchange
- A spiced mocktail
- Box to take home all your cookies in
- A chance to meet cookie enthusiasts like yourself!
- Hot Chocolate, Tea and Coffee - Bring your favourite Holiday Mug or Reusable Cup for this part of the event!
Dress Code: Festive Holiday Wear -get all decked up to have a fun night with us!
Event is 2 hours at our location in Toronto, 12 Sousa Mendes Street.
Can I bring a friend? No, it's ONE guest per ticket, you can only attend if you bake & bring the 6 dozen cookies. No +1s allowed to keep this event to the true cookie lovers and bakers in our community.