PIES - Apple Pie Class
Join us for an apple pie class!
This class is great for absolute beginners! At the end of class you will have a beautifully decorated pie! Wow!
This is a 2 hour class
During this 2 hour class you will be guided through how to make your pie crust, apple pie filling and how to decorate the top of your pie with dough cut outs. This class is instructed by one of our very talented chefs. What a great way to spend a day!
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make a flakey pie dough
- How to roll out dough
- The science behind pastry dough
- How to assemble your pie with apple filling
- How to decorate the top of your pie with a lattice top
You will finish class with:
- An 9 inch apple pie to be baked at home or frozen for a later date
- New understanding of pastry dough
- Pastry dough and apple filling recipe (emailed to you before class)
Pictures are for display purposes only. The chef will talk you through pie details in any picture shown, but for efficiency, you will be guided by her in terms of design.
All ingredients and equipment for your pie are provided, you do not need to bring anything with you. The chef will ensure that you work at a pace suitable for you.
Add a "Good Things Come To Those Who Bake" Apron to bring home with you after the class. Simply click the Apron add-on in the drop-down!
Please note, classes may be held in our upstairs studio which is accessible by stairs only, please email us if you need to be accommodated.
Please use our hashtag #ledolci and tag us @ledolci when posting your class creations on social media. We’d love to share your content with our followers.