Blog & News from Icing Sugar Towers
Baking Camps for Aspiring Young Chefs! Registration Now Open for: March Break Camp / 6-Week Saturday Camp / Summer Camp
We love hosting our aspiring young chefs!!
With March Break around the corner this means baking fun in the classroom for our young bakers! Our March Break Camp is almost full so grab your space for 5 days of culinary fun for your little ones. They will do the following with us, along with daily meditation, stretches and dance parties. All food and snacks provided, no making lunch for a week!
- Monday -RESTAURANT DAY - make a three-course meal
- Tuesday -CAKE BAKING
- Wednesday -FOCACCIA ART & BREAD DAY
- Thursday -BROWNIE & BLONDIES DAY
- Friday -NAILED IT! UNICORN CAKE DAY
Your young check can't make it for March Break? We also offer our 6-Week Saturday Camp - registration is now open!!
Suitable for Children ages 6-13.
Held at our 12 Sousa Mendes St Location.
This Amazing Winter Camp takes place on Saturdays from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Great Gift to give the Kids for the Holidays!
Choose the option with our "Good Things Come To Those Who Bake" Apron for Kids to bring home after Camp is over!
Week 1: Biscotti 2 Ways
Week 2: Delicious Doughnuts
Week 3: Marvellous Parisian Macarons
Week 4: Two Types of Scones
Week 5: Croissants
Week 6: The Grand Cake Challenge
Do you need a creative baking outlet this summer? Le Dolci's Summer Camp is in its 12th year of bringing fun to mini chefs. Sign up your children and tweens to bake and decorate a variety of delicious treats while having fun!
- Classes are held in person, every day from Monday to Friday
- Class times: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Ages: ideal for kids 7-13 years old
Your child will join our Chefs for a week of culinary creations and activities. Snacks and delicious lunches will be provided.
- Monday -Cookie Day - Bake & Decorate your Own Cookies & start the design of your final stacked Cake project to be completed by Friday
- Tuesday -Pizza & Pasta Making Day
- Wednesday -Pie Day - make mini and regular apple pies with intricate lattice patterns
- Thursday -Cupcake Day -bake & decorate cupcakes with fondant flowers and buttercream
- Friday -Assemble your tiered buttercream cake and decorate it !
Each day the campers will be served healthy snacks and lunch, which they will prepare themselves! Don’t plan to buy dessert this week as campers will be bringing home treats daily.
There will be meditation at the start of each day for all campers and there will be music, dancing & outdoor activities weather permitting.
Location: Camp will take place at our 12 Sousa Mendes St. Culinary Classroom location in the Junction. All participants will have to wear their mask at all times and social distancing will be in effect.
We can't wait to host your kids!