Ep 001 | Colour, Food & Magical Vibrations with artist Tiffany Pratt
Subscribe on your favourite media player:
In this episode of the Culinary Chronicles Podcast, Lisa talks with Tiffany Pratt.
Who is Tiffany?
Tiffany is a Toronto-based multi-disciplinary designer and artist with an unmistakable standout style. She supports corporate clients and the public on projects ranging from Creative Direction, Product Design, Interiors and Fashion. She started her creative career in New York and Connecticut, working within the fashion, beauty and toy industries. Today you can find Tiffany on the Food Network Canada’s new show Project Bakeover.
Tiffany’s design mantra is:
“Design is in everything and is not only about styling for the moment but about designing for who we are and expressing that in our choices.”
In their conversation, Lisa and Tiffany talk about;
- How to find inner peace with who you are and how that sets you up for a life of happiness.
- How she transitioned from being a stylist and fashion to a celeb TV show host, author and artist.
- What she learned about baking and the food industry surprised her.
- How she finds inspiration for ideas and projects.
- What her relationship with food is and what does creating in her kitchen look like?
- What gathering and sharing meals mean to her.
Enjoy the conversation!
**Links mentioned in this episode:**
- Tiffany’s website
- Find Tiffany on Instagram thetiffanypratt
- Listen to Tiffany's podcast, The Love Jam
- Find her book, This Can Be Beautiful: Simply DIY Projects to Style your Home and Redesign Your Life