Sweet Scone Class
Yields: 8 scones
- 2 cups Flour
- ½ sugar
- 1T Baking Powder
- 1/4tsp Salt
- ½ Cold Butter
- 1 Egg
- ½ cup Cream
- ½ cup mix-ins such as chocolate, dried fruit, nuts, marshmallows etc.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients.
- Combine all wet ingredients in a measuring jug.
- Grate cold butter into dry ingredients and toss.
- Add mix in’s and toss.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until combined. DO NOT OVER MIX
- Scoop or spoon out scones onto a baking tray about ¼ cup in size.
- Bake at 350 for 20- 25 mins