DOUGH - Homestyle Cinnamon Buns
Join us for our Homestyle Cinnamon Bun class!
This class is great for absolute beginners! And you will achieve all this in just ONE day! Wow!
This is a 2 hour class
In this 2-hour class you will learn to make ooey gooey delectable cinnamon buns using a light fluffy brioche dough. Sounds pretty good right? One of our experienced Pastry Chefs will guide you through the recipe and method so you can make these delicious treats at home whenever you like! Join us for this amazing class and your kitchen will soon be filled with the sweet scents of cinnamon and cream cheese icing! You will mix your own dough from pre-scaled ingredients that our chef prepares for you.
In this class you will learn:
- How to mix your cinnamon bun dough
- How to properly proof your cinnamon buns
- The fundamentals of yeast and why it’s important in a rolled bun recipe
- How to roll out and shape your cinnamon buns
- Theory behind different types of filing
- How to make delicious cream cheese topping for your cinnamon buns
You will leave this class with:
- 12 unproofed cinnamon buns in an oven ready pan
- Cream cheese topping in a piping bag (for decorating)
- An understanding of enriched and rolled bun breads
- Knowledge of how to recreate and customize cinnamon buns with your own flavours in the future
- Our cinnamon bun and cream cheese topping recipe (emailed to you after class)
Pictures are for display purposes only. Our chef will talk you through design elements in any picture shown, but for efficiency you will be guided by her in terms of design.
If in doubt about your suitability for this class, please call us to discuss before you book a spot.
All ingredients and equipment is provided, you do not need to bring anything with you. Our chef will ensure that you work at a pace suitable for you.
Add one of our "Good Things Come To Those Who Bake" Aprons when booking your class to bring home one of our lovely aprons!
Please use our hashtag #ledolci and tag us @ledolci when posting your class creations on social media. We’d love to share your content with our followers.