Valentine's Day - Perfect Parisian Macarons
Join us for a culinary escapade that promises to be not only delicious but also incredibly romantic. Get ready to create these delicate and flavorful treats together. This isn't just a baking class; it's a soirée of flavors, laughter, and the perfect touch of romance. Let the fragrance of freshly baked macarons and the joy of crafting something exquisite together make this Valentine's Day an enchanting memory.
This is a 2 hour class, you will be working in groups of 4 when mixing your macarons
In this class, you will learn:
- How to bake and pipe Parisian macarons
- How to macaronage
- The theory of meringue and the different types
- How to pair, sandwich and fill macarons
- How to properly store and age your macarons
You will go home with:
- Roughly 20 macarons with different colours and fillings, depending on the season
- New understanding of Swiss meringue buttercream
- An understanding of the macaron recipe
- Macaron recipe, and Swiss meringue buttercream recipe (emailed to you before class)
All ingredients and equipment, including transport boxes for your course are provided, you do not need to bring anything with you. The teacher will ensure that you work at a pace suitable for you.
Add a "Good Things Come To Those Who Bake" Apron to bring home with you after the class. Simply click the Apron add-on in the drop-down!