Come join us on Sunday December 18th from 10:00 – 12:00 p.m. for this classic holiday dessert class and you will be as hooked as we are. In this class you will be mixing and baking our signature light a fluffy chiffon batter, slathering on the cream, then we’ll roll our way to a tasty masterpiece.
Hey everyone, check out this amazing Canadian Gift Guide our friends from Hattitude Jewellery put together. Check it out for ideas, inspiration and shop local this holiday season -we’ve also been featured for our classes and cakes. There’s lots of adorable eye candy!
All members of Le Dolci staff will also gladly accept gifts from this link too 🙂 And, if you’re so inclined, spread the word and share the guide so we can support our #canadianmakers. www.
Thanks for all your amazing support this year xoLisa & Team Le Dolci.
There is still time to sign up for our Parisian Macarons Class this Saturday Nov. 26th, 9:30-11:30am. There are only a few spots left. Chef Shai will teach you how to make these beauties from start to finish!
BLACK FRIDAY SALE – PURCHASE HERE
Starting midnight November 24, 2016 buy a $150 gift certificate online and receive $200! Check out our Black Friday SALE!
Give the Gift of a Culinary Experience! Purchase $150 and receive $200 to use towards any of our Baking, Decorating & Pastry Classes.
- Purchase a $150 Gift Certificate online and receive $200.
- Redeemable for any of our classes throughout the year, commencing January 2017.
- Get all your holiday shopping done with us as our culinary classes are great for anyone from the ages of 12 and up.
- Our classes include: macarons, pies, summer/winter tarts, cake decorating, naked cake decorating, doughnut fun and many more.
- Not applicable to any private parties, camps or products.
- Sale begins Friday November 25th until Sunday November 27th.
- Gift Certificates purchased through the Black Friday Sale must be redeemed by January 2018. We’d love to see you in a class soon!
Our Ginger Couple Poppy & Eddie and our Sweet & Spicy Pretzel Mix are in a lovely artisan food gift box from our friends @FoodiePages order one today for the holiday season
Led by certified Red Seal Pastry Chef, Chef Lindsey will entertain & educate you on all things pastry during this six-week session.
- Week 1- Jan 18th: COOKIE FUNDAMENTALS – Scottish Shortbread, Spicy Ginger Molasses Cookies & Chewy Triple Chocolate Dunkers
- Week 2- Jan 25th: CLASSIC FRENCH PUFF PASTRY – Puff Pastry & Apple-Almond Tart-Tatin
- Week 3- Feb 1st: SOUFFLÉ CAKES – Soufflé style Flourless Chocolate & Molten Cakes
- Week 4- Feb 8th: CHEESECAKE BASICS – Cheesecake basics and perfect plating
- Week 5- Feb 15th: TRUFFLES & MARSHMALLOWS – Chipotle chocolate truffles & marshmallow squares the perfect treat to celebrate your Valentine’s Day
- Week 6- Feb 22nd: Swiss Roles – Swiss Rolls with meringue mushrooms
Cost: $450 for six weeks and includes all materials and equipment.
This Sunday morning we are making Doughnuts, You joining us? Sunday October 30th from 9:30 – 11:30 am.
We’re getting ready for Halloween! Remember to dress up in our Haunted Halloween Class this Saturday October 29th from 9:30 – 11:30 a.m. there is still time hurry and book your spot now before it’s too late.